Member benefits are subject to change.
Please refer to CPS-ECP Members Benefits for updated list.
Money Saving Benefits
- CPS-ECP Course registration discounts (availability varies by Squadron)
- Squadron funded social events (ex. annual dinner, BBQ), seminars
- FREE subscription ($31.95 value) to Canadian Yachting (L’Escale Nautique) magazine published 6 times per year. 25% off advertising rate. Access to Digital Editions.
- FREE The Port Hole (Le Hublot) CPS-ECP members magazine published quarterly
- Replacement cards 40% discount PCOC, ROC (Maritime)
- Member discount at the CPS-ECP Ship’s Store
- National, Regional and Squadron corporate sponsor discounts
Examples include: (some benefits not available in all regions and may change without notice)
- Cowan Insurance Group Boat, Home and Auto
- C-Tow (Marine Assistance) 33.3% discount on selected packages
- Weems-Path (Nautical Instruments) 25% discount ordered online
- SALUS (Marine Wear) 50% off CPS-ECP logo PFD when ordered through National
- ICOM (Marine Radios) discount varies by dealer
- Natural Marine (Cleaning Products) $20 off mail-in rebate (see conditions)
- FORTRESS (Marine Anchors) 25% off retail selected product
- Ports Cruising Guides discount on various publications
- Boat U.S. (Boat Owners Association of the United States) half-price membership
- National Car Rental 5% to 20% published specials and business rates
- Choice Hotels 15% off regular room rate
- The Great Lakes Cruising Club $5 off online courses and webinars
- RONA 10% Western Canada
Life Experience Benefits
- Opportunity to meet experienced and knowledgeable individuals who share your passion for boating
- Opportunity to participate in squadron social activities to meet or reconnect with fellow members
- Opportunity to gain or share your experience by volunteering in the administration duties required to keep the organization functional
- Opportunity to become a volunteer certified CPS-ECP course instructor. Share your knowledge and passion in a variety of boating topics with others, helping them become better informed and safe boaters.